The Ladies Climbing Coalition hosts climbing and camping trips for all people who identify as female. These trips are a fun and positive way for women to connect with each other, providing inspiration and motivation. Our shared passion for climbing brings us together and we lift each other up, learning and growing as climbers and people.
We have a limited number of work-exchange spots available per trip. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Trip to the Red River Gorge, Kentucky
The LCC will host a weekend of climbing and camping at the Red River Gorge in Kentucky. Home to some of the most beautiful sandstone climbing in the United States, the Red is a world class sport climbing location and provides climbers with a wide range sport and traditional rock climbs – more than 1600 developed routes. We will begin the climbing on Friday and enjoy the nights of hanging out by the campfire and picnic tables at the infamous Miguel’s pizza.
The trip includes:
– Climbing for three days with a group of rad women
– 3 nights of camping (Friday-Sunday)
– Breakfast and dinner each day
- In case of rain, refunds will be provided, though with a $5.00 charge that we incur through PayPal
- Cancelations must be made within 72 hours of the trip date to be eligible for a refund