The Ladies Climbing Coalition hosts climbing and camping trips for all people who identify as female. These trips are a fun and positive way for women to connect with each other, providing inspiration and motivation. Our shared passion for climbing brings us together and we lift each other up, learning and growing as climbers and people.
We have a limited number of work-exchange spots available per trip. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Trip Stone Fort (LRC) – Chattanooga, TN
The LCC will host a weekend of climbing and camping in the Chattanooga area. Home to one of the locations in the Triple Crown Bouldering Competition and some of the most best sandstone bouldering in the south, Stone Fort has more than 250 boulder problems to enjoy. This trip is for all levels, and ladies new to bouldering are welcome!
The trip includes:
– Climbing for three days with a group of rad women
– 3 nights of camping (Friday-Sunday)
– Entry into the paid climbing area
** Please note that food is not provided on this trip, but communal meals will take place either eating out or cooking at camp
- In case of rain, refunds will be provided, though with a $5.00 charge that we incur through PayPal
- Cancelations must be made within 72 hours of the trip date to be eligible for a refund